Monday 27 April 2009

Just a little update . . .

Well a lot has happened since my last update, my dad had his liver transplant on Thursday 23rd April 2009, :). I was due to travel down to london on this day but obviously events on wedsnesday night, when he was called in put paid to this, im back in london now but I am going back on this Thursday coming, as we are all still taking baby steps on his road to recovery as we have a long road ahead of us.

I had my occupational health check at chase farm today, my mantoux test although had a lump to begin with has now gone completely flat. also i had my bloods taken for my antibody checks, and now it really hurts :(

I'm feeling really hormonal today, but i think for once my body is actually doing what it should be doing and ovulating, which all in all is a good thing but im still feeling hormonal because of it, also im feeling really broody as well, just typical *rolls eyes*. Trying to put myself in a better mood for later hope it works


lizzie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment